Our decades of experience working with small businesses have provided us with a wealth of insight that drives our advice for small and midsize businesses. We begin by working with you to analyze your individual business needs and craft a solid business plan to help leverage your assets for optimal growth, maximize tax benefits, protect your personal and business assets, and grow the value of your business. From leveraging the tax-savings power of tools such as Delaware Trusts, to constructing effective defined benefit (cash balance) and defined contribution (401K) plans to providing a thorough business evaluation and succession plan for your business, we work as your financial office to ensure all financial areas of your business are well managed and structured to support your long-term success.
Our team offers the following services to help drive the continuous success of your business:
- Business Valuations
- formation of business entities
- partnership & operating agreements
- mergers & acquisitions
- long-range planning
- executive benefits
- employee benefit and retirement plans
- buy/sell agreements
- exit/succession planning
Analyzing the worth of your business is an important step in planning for your financial future. Using a systemized, proven valuation tool that looks at every aspect of your small to midsize business, we provide a customized 17-page valuation report at a fraction of the cost typically charged for this type of service. Based on the results of the report, our team suggests short- and long-term next-steps to help you increase the value of your business to strengthen your financial position when it comes time to sell.
Employees are one your company’s most important assets. Our team can help analyze, design, implement, and administer an executive benefits program to help attract, reward, and retain the right employees. Our services include:
- Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Plans
- Supplemental Executive Retirement Plans
- Group Term Carve-Out Programs
- Split-Dollar Plans
- Long-Term Care Programs
Employee Benefit Plans
Well-designed 401(k) and 403(b) plans provide benefits to participants and to the plan sponsor. We specialize in advising fiduciaries of their responsibilities; assisting plan sponsors with the selection, implementation, monitoring, and management of effective 401(k) and 403(b) savings and retirement plans; and educating employees to help them make the best possible decisions with their retirement accounts.
When the time comes to transfer ownership of your business, an effective succession plan is vital to ensuring your ability to leave the business when you want, transfer the business to the owners you choose, and gain the greatest return on your personal investment. Our team can walk you through the most critical planning issues and identify a team of qualified advisors to help you through the process. Working together, we can help you:
- Appraise Your Business To Accurately Estimate Its Cash Worth In Today's Market.
- Implement Strategies To Significantly Increase The Value Of The Business.
- Create Deferred Compensation Plans That Provide “Key-Man Insurance”
- Transfer Or Sell Your Business With Minimal Tax Consequences And Maximum Financial Security.
- Create A Continuity Plan For Your Business And Secure Financial Independence For Your Family In Case Of Your Own Premature Death Or Disability.